Admissions at Neelima Institute of Medical Sciences We, at Neelima Institute of Medical Sciences, are committed to providing a nurturing and intellectually stimulating environment that fosters academic excellence, research, and holistic development.
The Central Library is spread over three floors with an area of 30,000 S.Ft, well equipped with modern facilities and International Standards. It has a seating capacity of 550 persons and follows an open access system. Specialized collection of Books, Journals and Non-book material are available in Engineering, Technology and Management. Our collection has over 78200 volumes of books, 1600 back volumes. The college subscribes about 150 National and International journals.
Apart from the central library, there is an exclusive library for the 1st year students and a separate Library for School of Pharmacy.
In addition to these, for every specialization, a departmental library with the collection of books specific to their area of learning.
- Well Stocked library with 78200 volumes with 100032 titles of books.
- E-library with all AICTE recommended journals
- Fully automated with latest software
- Open from 8 AM to 6 PM
- Digital library with 45 systems
- Organized by qualified Staff
- The Digital Library, which is a part of Central Library. It has 45 computers with 20 mbps internet facility for accessing NPTEL lectures, SWAYAM and other learning resources. Digital Library provides access to various learning resources like E- Journals of IEEE, ACM Digital Library, ASME, ASCE, and DELNET.
D -Space (digital Library Software)
- Electronic resources which include e- journals, e- books, project reports, news paper clippings, previous question papers, lab manuals etc are accessible to the students in the campus.
Reading Areas and discussion Rooms
Fully air-conditioned cabins and discussion rooms with projectors are available to the users to facilitate brain storming sessions, group discussions and project based group activities. Wi-Fi and Laptop charging points are provided in the reading area.